THIEF STOLE FROM BOOKSHOP & ALMOST PUSHED OWNER DOWN STAIRS DURING ESCAPE

THIEF STOLE FROM BOOKSHOP & ALMOST PUSHED OWNER DOWN STAIRS DURING ESCAPE

<Facebook complaint by Anthony Koh Waugh>


This guy stole these two books from my bookshop this afternoon. He loitered at our horror-fiction table for a long time. He pretended to talk about other books at my counter when in fact, those two books were already in his black bag. But I didn't suspect of course.


When he stepped out, I noticed that the two books were gone! I looked out of the window and he was loitering around Sushi Express before entering the toilet. After a while, I decided to check him out at the toilet. He stepped out and I found in the bin in the toilet the plastic wrappers of these two books. I followed him outside and confronted him all the way from the escalator before he turned to Esplanade.


I asked to check his bag. He refused. He asked me "who the fuck I am" and denied seeing me at my bookshop. I flashed out my camera and he turned his face away. Then I saw my books through his translucent bag. He denied. We were up the stairs. I stepped up ahead of him to take his face shot. He grabbed my phone and flung it down the stairs. I went after him and he pushed me away. I almost fell from the stairs. I shouted thief but there was nobody around at that Esplandae area where people practise dancing. An old uncle was there but he was too weak to do anything.


I have to go back to take my phone which was lying down the escalator! I caught the theif but yet I couldn't continue to chase after him! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at editorial@allsingaporestuff.com. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?


Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Source -> http://last-cabin.xfer.tk/2016/11/thief-stole-from-bookshop-almost-pushed-owner-down-stairs-during-escape/

Comments