S'POREANS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE RUSH TO AID INJURED OLD MAN, MAJULAH SINGAPURA!

S'POREANS FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE RUSH TO AID INJURED OLD MAN, MAJULAH SINGAPURA!

<Credits: Ferlin Koh>


On my way home, near my house, I saw a group of people surrounding an elderly man. I went forward to find out what happen and see if I can help in anything.One called for ambulance, the other helped him to stop bleeding at the forehead.


I approached them to see if they needed the first aid box,they said "Yes". I went to my rc to get the box and when I come back, the paramedics reached to pick up the casualty.


The people helping the casualty managed to contact his family members and they managed to reach before the ambulance set off. It is heart warming to see fellow Singaporeans caring for one another in times such as this.


Majulah Singapura.


Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at editorial@allsingaporestuff.com. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?


Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Source -> http://last-cabin.xfer.tk/2016/11/sporeans-from-all-walks-of-life-rush-to-aid-injured-old-man-majulah-singapura/

Comments