NUS GUY'S EPIC RESPONSE TO GAL WHO WHINED ABT BEING EXCLUDED FOR GRAD TRIP

NUS GUY'S EPIC RESPONSE TO GAL WHO WHINED ABT BEING EXCLUDED FOR GRAD TRIP

Hi, i'm one of the guys who didn't want to invite u. The last time we went on a trip together, u treated me like a maid.


I had to help u keep taking and retaking OOTD and u complained abt my photography skills.


Then u proceeded to lend my camera, lend my laptop, lend my money during the whole trip. When I told u I really did not bring any battery pack, u dug my bag while i was showering.


If u want to use all these things, why don't u bring them urself? How can u keep taking my stuff and even intrude my privacy?!?!?!


I was the one who bitched abt u to the rest of the clique and I'm happy to say now we will never ever travel with u again. Have fun at the xmas party ;)


P.S wtf prettiest girl don't make me puke.


Editor's Note: 

Do you have a story to share? Please use our submission form or email us at editorial@allsingaporestuff.com. If not, why not give us a 'Like'?


Filed Under: 

Tags: 

Source -> http://last-cabin.xfer.tk/2016/11/nus-guys-epic-response-to-gal-who-whined-abt-being-excluded-for-grad-trip/

Comments