CAROUSELL SCAMMER. SELL INVALID TICKETS. POLICE REPORT MADE!

CAROUSELL SCAMMER. SELL INVALID TICKETS. POLICE REPORT MADE!

 


Bought a pair of tickets for Twiceland concert from this carousell user 3lolisattach (see his photo) but ended up those were invalid tickets! The unbelievable thing is that the tickets I bought are ORIGINAL tickets and NOT e-tickets. I want to share this experience so that you can avoid being scammed.


I called APACTix to ask about being these tickets and they advised that if the tickets are original tickets and not e tickets, it should be safe enough. They further taught me what to look out for on original tickets.


Ended up, these tickets are indeed original tickets but have became invalid because these tickets were cancelled and refunded to the initial buyer.


Though I cannot really blame APACTix for this scam, I cannot believe that tickets can be refunded without collecting back the original tickets nor did they warn me that there is such a situation where refunded tickets are not destroyed!


We have made a police report as well as lodged a complaint with carousell. Please share my post so that this scammer will be caught.


Doris Lee



Source -> http://last-cabin.xfer.tk/2017/05/carousell-scammer-sell-invalid-tickets-police-report-made/

Comments